Your pre-election GOP corruption and hypocrisy UPDATE:
- McCain and his surrogates have attempted to paint Obama as holding anti-Israel views because of his relationship with Palestinian-American Professor Rashid Kahlidi. McCain served as chairman of the board of the International Republican Institute that distributed several grants to Khalidi’s Center for Palestine Research and Studies - a Palestinian research center co-founded by Khalidi.
- Palin has been calling Obama a socialist - "Barack the wealth spreader;" yet Palin boasted to a reporter, "Alaskans own the resources. So we share in the wealth."
- Palin has received another ethics complaint. Palin used her official position for personal gain by securing unwarranted reimbursements for her daughters travel expenses - often uninvited extended stays at posh hotels.
- The Navy is covering up for McCain and refusing FOI requests for info on an auto accident McCain was involved in where someone died.... McCain's Chappaquiddick.
- McCain is now having to defend his home state of AZ where some polls have shown the race to be as close as 2 points. Solid Bush states of GA, MT, NC, IN, and ND are now tossup states.
- Reported in the Washington Times: Obama win is inevitable according to an analysis by th AP.
- The GOP hate manifested itself in the type of thing I've been warning about and saying that these assholes must be beaten down. I'm talking about the skinheads - you know what side they're on, and the ATF does as well.
- The desperate Sen. Elizabeth Dole [R-NC] - losing to Kay Hagen in NC - played the jesus card in her ridiculous new ad calling Kay Hagen "godless." Hagan is an elder at the First Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, NC, has taught Sunday School and accompanied youth mission trips.
- The Republican's most senior Senator - from the GOP Vice Presidential nominee's state has been convicted of 7 felonies. Yet Palin has not called for him to resign.
The NEW YORKER: sums it up:
Sometimes, when a political campaign has run out of ideas and senses that the prize is slipping through its fingers, it rolls up a sleeve and plunges an arm, shoulder deep, right down to the bottom of the barrel. The problem for John McCain, Sarah Palin, and the Republican Party is that the bottom was scraped clean long before it dropped out.
Bend over Republicans, you're about to get your well deserved ass kicking.