- When Clinton took office the Dow was 3271
- When Clinton left office the Dow was 10,587
- A gain of about 325% and a record budget surplus
- When Bush took office the Dow was 10,587
- After nearly 8 yrs of Bush, the Dow closed today at 10,365
- Bush - 0% stock market gain, a record National Debt, and a financial crisis
Clinton - 325% stock market gain and a record budget surplus
Bush - 0% stock market gain and a record National Debt, and a financial crisis
And you want to vote Republican for more of the (Mc)Same?
Where's our savior ... the great McCain? I thought he was going to suspend his campaign to broker a deal? Conservative Glen Beck says "we're standing on the precipice of a great depression. ...Americans need to know that their lives will change. ... This is not about Wall Street, this is about your street."
Just imagine what the wingnuts would be saying if this happened under the Clinton administration.